1. All orders are placed online.
2. All orders must be checked within 24 hours of receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed.
3. Due to the ever-changing nature of the market, price commitment is made on the placement of order only. We will do our best to keep our website updated on a daily basis. 4. Once an order has been confirmed we will not accept any additions or deletions.
Should you wish to have any item removed after the order has been packed, a restocking fee will be applied to cover the cost of removing the item(s) and repacking the order.
The fee will be $10.00 or 20% of the cost of the items removed, whichever is the greater amount. Any additions will be treated as a new order with all applicable guidelines.
Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing.
1. We use the United States Postal Service (USPS). Other carrier requests should be sent to us at time of purchase and may be subject to an additional fee.
2. Expect delivery to take up to 4 business days for domestic orders, and 7-20 business days for international orders.
3. All orders ship free within the United States.
4. In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit Center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated on based flat rate priority using an integrated USPS shipping module, using the annual negotiated discounted rates. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
5. All orders are shipped from our warehouse within 48 hours after order is received. Please note, we are not responsible for customs delays or fees- as we have absolutely no control.
6. Encanto Brazilian Blowout takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
7. We do require orders to be signed when delivered.
8. For environmental reasons, packing slips will not be shipped with any order. Customers are encouraged to use the emailed invoice as a guide instead.
For more information, please contact us through email at email@example.com
1. We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within 2 weeks of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges), if returned intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund.
2. If an error has been made on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the Consumer. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
3. All product returns require an authorization number. This R.A number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
4. All returns are to be sent to Encanto Brasilian Blowout. All products must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will be refund only upon authorization from one of our representatives.
Encanto has adopted this Privacy Statement in order to inform you of its policies with respect to information collected from this Web site. Your use of this Web site constitutes your acceptance of this Privacy Statement and your consent to the practices it describes.
Automatic Collection of Anonymous Information
When you visit the Encanto Web site, like when you visit most other Web sites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access theInternet (such as "aol.com" or "earthlink.net"), the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the Encanto Web site, and the Internet address of the Web site, if any, from which you linked directly to the Encanto site. This information is not personally identifiable.
|Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, social security number, email address or any information you submitted tomadeinbrasilexport.com that identifies you individually.
madeinbrasilexport.com will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it. Therefore, if you do not wantmadeinbrasilexport.com to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, do not submit it.
You can visit and browse the Encanto Web site without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. encantodobrasil.com may collect personally identifiable information about you from its Web site by methods such as the following:
Transactions and ActivityIf you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through the Encanto Web site, encantodobrasil.com.br collects information about the transactions you engage in while on the Web site and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the Web site that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, shipping and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
Email and other voluntary communications - You may also choose to communicate with encantodobrasil.com through email, via our Web site, by telephone, in writing, or though other means. Encanto collects the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
|Disclosure of Information
madeinbrasilexport.com does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you.Encanto may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its Web site or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. Encanto may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law. Finally, as Encanto's business develops, it may sell or buy corporate assets, and in such transactions customer information may be one of the transferred business assets. If Encanto, its Internet businesses, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired, customer information may be one of the assets transferred.
This Web site is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 18 or older. madeinbrasilexport.com will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain accounts or memberships for, any child whom madeinbrasilexport.com knows to be under the age of 18.madeinbrasilexport.com does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. Ifmadeinbrasilexport.com nevertheless discovers that it has received personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom Encanto otherwise has reason to believe is, under the age of 18, encantodobrasil.com.br will delete such information from its systems. Additionally, a child's parent or legal guardian may request that the child's information be corrected or deleted from encantodobrasil.com's files by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|"Cookies" and Advertisers
Encanto's Web site's server, or the servers of companies that are used to operate this site, may place a "cookie" on your computer in order to allow you to use the Web site and to personalize your experience.
A "cookie" is a small piece of data that can be sent by a web server to your computer, which then may be std by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow madeinbrasilexport.com to recognize your computer while you are on its Web site and help customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you. Cookies are also useful in allowing more efficient log-in for users, tracking transaction histories and preserving information between sessions. The information collected from cookies may also be used to improve the functionality of the Web site.
Most web browser applications (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator) have features that can notify you when you receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent. If you disable cookies, however, you may not be able to use certain personalized functions of this Web site.
madeinbrasilexport.com maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard personally identifiable information. If transactions are offered on the site, transaction information is transmitted to and from madeinbrasilexport.com in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception. madeinbrasilexport.comrestricts authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send through the Internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception.
encantodobrasil.com.br allows you to change, update, or delete the information you may provide in your optional registration form. If you would like to change, update, or delete your personal information, please send an email containing your request to email@example.com
encantodobrasil.com.br reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If a material change to the terms of this policy is made, madeinbrasilexport.com will post a notice on its homepage and a link to the new policy.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the information practices of encantobrazilianblowout.com or your dealings with encantodobrasil.com.br please contact Encanto do Brasil Inc. 407 W Nolona Street, McAllen, TX 78504
Copyright © 2014 Encanto do Brasil Inc. All trademarks registered. All rights reserved.
In accordance with laws governing literary and artistic property rights or other similar rights, the reproduction or redistribution of the elements that make up the Encanto Web site, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
All of the brands cited herein are registered trademarks. Encanto is happy to welcome you to its Web site. While Encanto has endeavored to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via the Web site, Encanto does not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Web site, and declines all responsibility for technical inaccuracies or other errors.Encanto declines all responsibility for any difficulties encountered in accessing the site or for any communication line failure.